Enter ice-cream...and edibles! Recently, Satori shared an ice-cream recipe with us.
Easy, no-churn ice-cream to be exact.
Many of us do not have countertop space for an ice-cream machine, so this recipe is created with that in mind.
The mix-in variations are up to you and the possibilities are endless but the Satori version is chock full of Cannabis-infused Satori S’mores chunks and topped with toasted marshmallows!
Satori S’mores No-Churn Ice CreamProducts: 50mg Satori S’mores
Dosage: 10mg per serving
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
• 14 oz sweetened condensed milk*
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1 tin (10 pieces) Satori S’mores
• 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
1. In a large mixing bowl, whip cold heavy cream with a hand mixer until you get stiff peaks.
2. In another bowl, whisk condensed milk, vanilla extract, and sea salt together until uniform. Using a spatula, gently fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream. Work slow to maintain a light and airy mixture.
3. Chop Satori S’mores into quarters and fold into the whipped cream mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture into a metal loaf pan (for easier scooping), cover, and freeze overnight.
5. Place mini marshmallows on a sheet tray and set the oven to broil. Broil marshmallows until golden brown, turning once the top gets toasted. Keep an eye on it as it browns quickly, about 1-2 minutes.
6. To Serve: Add scoops of ice cream into a bowl or cone and top with toasted marshmallows.
*If you do not have sweetened condensed milk and want to make your own, combine 1 1/2 cups whole milk and 1/2 cup sugar in a medium-sized saucepan and simmer, stirring frequently, until the mixture is reduced by half. Allow to cool completely before using.
You can get some delicious Satori S'more here: